Yhteystiedot EN

Services for Insurance Companies

If your car has been in an accident or has been subject to vandalism or is damaged for any reason and you have a reason for insurance claim you have to file a complaint to your insurance company. In some cases a police report is also required by your insurance company.

After you have filed for you insurance, you can bring your car to us for repairs. If your insurance company requires photographs of you car or detailed description of the damages, we can provide them. The insurance company will calculate your compensation and we will repair your car accordingly and invoice your insurance company. You are only required to pay the excess share.

If needed we can tow your car for you.

Bear in mind if your insurance includes tow service or windshield repair the insurance covers all the costs.